Rizing Consumer Industries, is actively recruiting for an SAP Project/Consulting Manager to join our growing practice! This is currently a fully remotely role due to COVID-19 restrictions, and will occasional require travel to various locations in the Canada in the future.
The Project Manager provides leadership and coaching to a group of Consultants and Senior Consultants in order to facilitate implementation of SAP Solutions within the consumer Industry. Provides consulting services on what SAP application/solution is most appropriate for each client. Ensures accountability for project milestones and meets project delivery expectations. Utilizes industry knowledge and expertise to ensure successful implementations. Coaches, supports and mentors the project team in order to drive strategic initiatives ranging from sales initiatives to employee retention programs.
- Functions as primary team contact utilizing industry-specific knowledge and expertise to design, implement, deploy SAP solutions at client’s worksite.
- Works as an intermediary between Project Analysts, Consultants, Senior Consultants, Principal Consultants, management, and client business project contacts.
- Manages the full project life cycle process of assigned consumer industries team, including resource planning and time management, ensuring attainment of project goals and objectives.
- Provides guidance and leadership to Consultants, ensuring successful project implementation, while assisting with growing talent and making project teams more effective.
- Provides functional expertise, guidance, and training to Consultants on day to day project activities.
- Works with Human Resources and Consumer Industries management to recruit and hire quality candidates for project staffing needs.
- Develops employee skills and ensures team performance through regular feedback, coaching, training and performance reviews.
- Develops and maintains collaborative team environments with internal and interdepartmental colleagues.
- Prepares project status updates, tracking time and expenses to ensure timely and efficient project completion.
- Works with Consultants and business development team to develop statements of work (SOWs).
- Performs some business development activities, completing RFPs, Tradeshows, client visits, etc.
- Provides expertise and feedback on strategic initiatives, e.g. developing retail LaunchPad, business capability assessments, etc.
- Completes continuing education activities to attain and maintain professional certifications.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or Technology, or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years of experience in solution delivery working as a Senior Consultant or team lead managing project activities in application of structured implementation project methodologies and tools, or as a Manager within a Consumer Products organization.
- 3 years of consulting experience with SAP implementations, or on the client side in business operations or IT to include experience designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions.
- SAP S/4 implementation experience
- Multiple full cycle SAP implementations.
- SAP Functional Certification or PMP/Agile/Scrum certification.
- Leadership classes and/or courses.
- Consumer Industries or Retail experience.