Visionary Integration Professionals (VIP) offers a diverse solution portfolio that allows organizations to better align strategy to execution. Our four core disciplines – Management Consulting, DevOps, Software Quality Management and Organizational Development – provide the visibility, planning, and agility needed to accelerate strategic change. Today, more than hundreds of organizations have made the right business improvements to optimize processes, instill governance, ensure security, build future leaders and capitalize on success. Founded in 1996, VIP has delivered measurable results for commercial, federal and state and local organizations big and small. VIP has offices across the U.S., including its corporate headquarters in Reston, VA. For more information please visit www.trustvip.com.
Join VIP: A strategic approach to accelerate your career!
The SAP Project Manager is responsible for overseeing the integration project team and works closely with other team members in supporting the goals of the department. This position may carry out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas:
• Project planning and management
• Blueprinting and requirement validation
• Technical Landscape designing
• Application configuration, installation, and activation, including applying patches, fixes, and updates
• Unit, System, Integration, User Acceptance testing
• System documentation
• Training materials and Train the Trainer
• Knowledge transfer
• “Go-Live” readiness assessment, cutover/deployment, and defined post-implementation support services.
- Five (5) years of experience in the implementation of SAP ECC systems.
- Two (2) years of experience performing system integration activities with SAP ECC
- Three (3) years of experience with SAP Business Objects in the development and deployment of reports.
- Five (5) years of Project Management experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
Education & Certifications
A college graduate from an accredited learning institution earning an AA, BA, BS, MA, or PhD, degree.
Must be on-site 100% in Sacramento, CA
Position: Project Manager
Category: Project Management
ExperienceLevel: 9-15 Years
LocationName: VIP - Sacramento
EducationLevel: Associate's Degree