Zachary Piper Solutions is currently looking for a SAP Project Manager that will support a team at a U.S. Government agency located in Washington D.C.
Responsibilities of SAP Project Manager
• Intake, assess and validate all requirements for Systems, Applications, and Products (SAP) in Data Processing via the SAP Requirements Management Process.
• Develop and analyze requirements to implement program management solutions and facilitate program management operations.
• Develop Project Status Reports reporting the status of project performance, risks, costs, schedule, deliverables, action items, milestones, performance metrics and other requirement metrics.
• Develop Program Management Reports analyzing program plans, goals, priorities, cost, schedule, risks, performance, gap analysis, deviations, dependencies and Earned Value Management (EVM).
Qualifications of SAP Project Manager
• 7+ Years of PM Experience
• Prior Experience support SAP
• Must have active DoD TS clearance
• BS/BA degree required
Compensation for the SAP Project Manager
• Salary range: $110,000-120,000
• Comprehensive benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
Keywords: SAP Project Manager, SAP, Project Manager, management, project leader, Washington D.C., TS clearance, top secret