Bramasol is the Revenue Recognition leader and a recognized SAP Revenue Recognition services partner for companies seeking to comply with and benefit from the new Rev Rec standards. We re deeply rooted with SAP ever since becoming their first partner in 1996, and continue to invest in the latest SAP technologies and drive innovation on the SAP platform.
Bramasol specializes in developing, selling, implementing and supporting SAP software within seven industries: high-tech software; high-tech OEM; manufacturing for industrial machinery and components; telco, wireless, and internet services; professional services; life sciences; plus, developed and offers a unique SAP solution based on SAP software for sports and venue management.
Role: SAP S/4 HANA Finance Architect - Relocation not necessary
Location: Santa Clara, CA
- Bramasol is based in Santa Clara, California, but candidates can be based anywhere in the U.S.
- The resource should be open to travel 80%, Monday through to Thursday.
Employment Type: Full time/Contract
- Lead business requirements discussions with customer to implement S/4 HANA solution for the Finance and Controlling area
- Design and implement core finance and surround solutions as per Industry best practices.
- Provide strong technical understanding of the product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the full platform and how it may be configured to meet a customer s business needs
- Understand the SAP roadmap for S/4 HANA and become a trusted advisor for clients in driving their S/4 HANA adoption
- This position requires business knowledge, direct interaction with clients, hands on system configuration expertise of SAP S/4 HANA and may include team management for both onsite and offshore resources.
- You will guide clients through best-practice project scoping and delivery to ensure overall project success in implementing the SAP S/4 HANA.
- Ideal candidate should have a proven ability to provide technical direction for complex SAP S/4 HANA issues, and can collaborate with the business and developers and execute on agreed timelines.
- Provide consulting solutions including how to leverage standard SAP S/4 HANA functionality and how to enable requirements while maximizing the ROI.
- Over 12-15 years of overall SAP implementation and support experience
- With Finance/Accounting education background should have expert level familiarity with accounting concepts
- Should have at least 10 years of Pre-Sales and Solutioning experience with proven prior experience in pre-sales
- Should be able to articulate and demonstrate S4 functionalities including Fiori and
- Should be able to engage in conversation on wide ranging Finance/Accounting topics with senior level Accounting/Finance users including Controllers/CFOs including IFRS, USGAAP and Best Practice processes
- At least 5+ years in S4/Simple Finance area, including implementation and pre-sales
- Preferred Central Finance experience at least one implementation
- Should have experience in all FICO modules including Product Costing, Material Ledger, CO-PA, etc. and strong knowledge of integration with Sales Distribution, Production, Materials Mgmt, Project Systems, etc.
- Should have experience in developing RFP responses, project estimation, staffing and other pre-sales related activities
- Bachelor of Science or Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical/Computer Engineering or equivalent experience preferred or Accounting (preferred).
- Proven success implementing SAP functionality in a team environment & ability to work self-sufficiently.
- Certification in S/4 HANA, and/or other SAP Solutions is a plus.
- Ability to follow SAP methodology including conducting gap analysis between business requirements and SAP solutions, analyzing and preparing data migration plans, developing & executing rigorous data and process testing plans
- Project Management experience with Large and Medium Sized Enterprises (preferred but not required).
Please feel free to share your profile at email@example.com