Role: SAP S/4 HANA Solution Architect
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Bramasol is based in Santa Clara, California, but candidates can be based anywhere in the U.S.
The resource should be open to travel 80%, Monday through to Thursday.
Employment Type: Full time
- Lead business requirements discussions with customer to implement S/4 HANA solution for the Finance and Controlling area
- Design and implement core finance and surround solutions as per Industry best practices.
- Provide strong technical understanding of the product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the full platform and how it may be configured to meet a customer s business needs
- Understand the SAP roadmap for S/4 HANA and become a trusted advisor for clients in driving their S/4 HANA adoption
- This position requires business knowledge, direct interaction with clients, hands on system configuration expertise of SAP S/4 HANA and may include team management for both onsite and offshore resources.
- You will guide clients through best-practice project scoping and delivery to ensure overall project success in implementing the SAP S/4 HANA.
- Ideal candidate should have a proven ability to provide technical direction for complex SAP S/4 HANA issues, and can collaborate with the business and developers and execute on agreed timelines.
- Required Skills/Experience:
- Provide consulting solutions including how to leverage standard SAP S/4 HANA functionality and how to enable requirements while maximizing the ROI.
- Over 12-15 years of overall SAP implementation and support experience
- With Finance/Accounting education background should have expert level familiarity with accounting concepts
- Should have at least 10 years of Pre-Sales and Solutioning experience with proven prior experience in pre-sales
- Should be able to articulate and demonstrate S4 functionalities including Fiori and
- Should be able to engage in conversation on wide ranging Finance/Accounting topics with senior level Accounting/Finance users including Controllers/CFOs including IFRS, USGAAP and Best Practice processes
- At least 5+ years in S4/Simple Finance area, including implementation and pre-sales
- Preferred Central Finance experience at least one implementation
- Should have experience in all FICO modules including Product Costing, Material Ledger, CO-PA, etc. and strong knowledge of integration with Sales Distribution, Production, Materials Mgmt, Project Systems, etc.
- Should have experience in developing RFP responses, project estimation, staffing and other pre-sales related activities
- Bachelor of Science or Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical/Computer Engineering or equivalent experience preferred or Accounting (preferred).
- Proven success implementing SAP functionality in a team environment & ability to work self-sufficiently.
- Certification in S/4 HANA, and/or other SAP Solutions is a plus.
- Ability to follow SAP methodology including conducting gap analysis between business requirements and SAP solutions, analyzing and preparing data migration plans, developing & executing rigorous data and process testing plans
- Project Management experience with Large and Medium Sized Enterprises (preferred but not required).