Founded in 1998, Matrix Technology Group is an ERP and IT consulting services provider.
One of our highly esteemed clients has immediate need for strong Technical Writer
(“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1B Candidates at this time”).
Title: SAP S/4 Hana Finance- Treasury implementation
- Actively leads work with finance leaders and integrated teams to determine the technical solution that best meets the business requirements.
- Implementation, of Treasury processes- In House banking, Electronic bank statement, Lock box, multi-lateral netting, interest calculation on non-cash items, payables, and intercompany loans. Expert knowledge and hands on in configuration, design, integration and problem analysis of SAP Cash and liquidity management.
- Candidate must have experience working with 3rd party treasury tool and interfacing with SAP.
- Candidate must have strong understanding of end to end business processes and convert business requirement into technical solutions.
- Candidate must have functional and technical experience with SAP S/4 HANA-Simple Finance.
- Candidate should have good understanding of business processes mapping in treasury system for lockbox, electronic bank statement, payment run, account reconciliation and clearing, FOREX transactions, EFT, global cash pooling, intercompany netting, credits and collections and interfaces with SAP, banks and financial institution.
- Delivers technical solutions that meet Business Requirements, IT technical standards and is sustainable in the planned productive environment.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience with the treasury management system and SAP banking solutions.
- Functional and technical experience with SAP S/4 HANA-Simple Finance and 3rd party Treasury Management System (e.g. REVAL) is a strong plus.
- Experience providing application functional support in designing interfaces between SAP and 3rd party treasury management system and global banks.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SAP FI-GL, AP, AR, Treasury and related business processes, navigation mechanics, and configuration requirements and integration with other modules.
- Excellent in interacting with business and IT teams globally.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English, Spanish or German a plus.
- Global implementation and shared services experience is a strong plus.
In case your skills matches with the above mentioned requirement kindly forward your resume along with Salary expected and contact Number.
((Feel Free to reach me at 908-279-1246 OR E-Mail me: anishm at rate matrixonweb.com))