Please find the below JD and let me know your interest with an updated resume.
Role: SAP SD-VC (Variant Configuration) Consultant
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Should have strong understanding of SAP SD concepts and integration with other modules.
2. Good exposure in integration aspects of Variant Configuration with different Business Process
3. Should have the ability to clearly understand the business requirements and map it to individual SAP object /processes and work closely to fulfil the business needs
4. Should have a good understanding of products modelling and configuring in SAP.
5. Strong understanding of the Object dependencies including usage of Variant functions, and variant tables in object dependency with exemplary approach to avoid development to cater to complex scenarios.
6. Strong understanding of the M.T.O Process and C.T.O process using Variant Configuration.
7. Good understanding of Standard pricing and V.C. pricing and usage of Routines in pricing and ability to convert the Pricing requirements to Variant configuration pricing using standard V.C.
8. Good understanding of I.P.C. Variant configuration and pricing.
9. Ability to identify the Function modules, BAPI, User exits that may be needed to cater to Business requirements in Variant configuration.
10. Ability to use ALE for data transfer to different SAP R/3 Environments.
11. Valiant planning can be an added advantage.
12. Should have at least 5+ years of experience on SAP VC (Variant Configuration) and overall of 8+ years in SAP SD module.
13. Must have experience of all Life cycles of implementing an SAP SD-VC Solutions.
14. Must have completed at least 2 E2E SAP SD-VC implementation projects.
Thanks & Regards,