SAP SD/EWM Analyst
Our client a global manufacturing firm located in Cleveland Ohio is adding staff to our SAP team! no 3rd parties please, unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time
The Lead SD/EWM Analyst role will be to support Global Operations business unit with a primary focus on Sales Order Fulfillment, Distribution and Logistics. Work primarily in the SAP ECC platform and the Sales & Distribution ( SD ) module, with additional focus on SAP EWM capabilities. Functional focus will be on order entry, order fulfillment, pricing and some distribution and logistics capabilities over time. EWM, PI and S/4 experience is a major plus for this role.
- Develop new capabilities in ECC & EWM, and provide ongoing support and enhancement of the platforms
- Develop and deploy queries and reports using BI/Analytic tools on the Fiori Platform
- Develop and support SAP interfaces using SAP s PI (Process Integration) solution
- Responsible for requirements definition, technical design, solution development, integration testing, and periodic project leadership
- Serve as an IT liaison for one or more business communities
- Participate as a senior or lead team member, with accountability for an overall project or specific components of a project
- Proven track record of successful SAP ECC projects from a leadership and development perspective, preferably using Agile development methods
- Applied experience in SAP ECC order creation, shipment and delivery processing, pricing and customer facing documents
- Experience with SAP s EWM (Extended Warehouse Management) solution is also required.
- Any level of SAP S/4 experience is an added advantage as S/4 is a strategic direction for both SAP and for Moen
- Bachelor s degree, preferably in Information Technology or a related discipline, is required