Sr. SAP Consultant- Troy, Michigan
Required Skills and Experience:
SAP SD, EDI, WM
- Senior SD Consultant with Automotive and Manufacturing experience
- Minimum 10 Years’ Experience
- Strong experience in Automotive EDI, Scheduling Agreements and Customer Demand
- provide day-to-day support and maintenance of the production environment including system monitoring.
- coordinate and review new functional business requirements and determine the impact on the production SAP environment.
- ensure that the process designs comply with requirements, established methodologies, and best practices (where applicable);
- Exercise responsibility for ongoing relationship with business process owners and subject matter experts; and collaborate effectively with the technology, security, and application delivery teams regarding Sales and Distribution business area needs.
- Strong experience with EDI transactions 830, 862, JIT Processing, 850, 856, 810 etc.
- Experience in preparing mapping specs for EDI transactions
- Experience with working middleware tools like IBM Sterling is an added advantage
- Strong Experience in Sales Orders, Customer Partners, Order types, Copy Controls, User-exits and Enhancements
- SAP WM (TR, TO Posting changes, Return transfer, Inventory in WM) and integration with other modules like Material Management (MM) and Quality Management (QM)
- Strong experience in LE and Billing Functions
- Strong experience in Retro Billing and Pricing
- Experience with at least automotive supplier is a must
Thanks & Regards,
Global Enterprise Tech Resources, Inc
Sr. HR Manager/Executive Recruiter.