Position: SAP SD Logistics Execution Consultant
Location: Parsippany, NJ
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP SD and LE (both skills are mandatory)
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements
- Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
- Design, customize, configure and testing of SD and LE
- Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
- Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems
- Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issues;
- Document functional designs, test cases and results.
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
- Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
- Seeking 10+ years of total IT experience.
- SAP Logistics Execution hands on experience along with working knowledge of Warehouse Management & Transportation
- Worked on LS projects
- Experience in implementation / Roll out projects
- Client stakeholder management experience
Thanks & Regards,
Charan |SME-Recruitment | Cell: / |