SAP SD Project Lead

sap sd, sap configuration
Full Time
$100,000 - $120,000
Work from home available

Job Description

Our client a world renown multi-billion manufacturing firm located between Milwaukee and Chicago has a SD Project Lead role available, relocation provided, smaller tenured SAP team, excellent benefits, known as a great place to work.  Hybrid work environment no 3rd parties please, unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time

You will provide functional support to end users of systems in the sales and distribution / order to cash (SD/LE) area, configure, test, implement changes needed by business and escalate issues to more senior team members as necessary  approximately 40% production support , with project-related activities consuming the remaining 60%

Create system documentation, work instructions, training materials, and knowledge as necessary Participate in maintenance and upgrade projects Individual tends to be either a member of a larger project team, or is responsible for small to medium sized projects/activities

 

 

 

 

Dice Id : 10166591
Position Id : 2610
Originally Posted : 1 month ago
Have a Job? Post it

Similar Positions

SAP OTC/SD Business Analyst
  • STP Consulting, Inc.
  • Waukegan, IL, USA
IT Project Manager Supply Chain
  • Request Technology, LLC
  • Chicago, IL, USA
Lead SAP Quote to Cash Analyst (can be remote)
  • The Denzel Group
  • Milwaukee, WI, USA
SAP SD OTC Consultant
  • AB2 Consulting Inc
  • Mundelein, IL, USA
SAP ABAP Developer- Full time
  • Onsite IT Advisors
  • Waukesha, WI, USA
Cisco Admin (SD WAN EXPERT)
  • Alrek Business Solutions, Inc
  • Wood Dale, IL, USA
Sr. Business Systems Analyst SAP S/4HANA - FICO
  • C F Industries
  • Deerfield, IL, USA
IT Supply Chain Project Manager
  • Request Technology, LLC
  • Chicago, IL, USA
SAP PPDS
  • Connexions Data Inc
  • Chicago, IL, USA
Lead SAP Quote to Cash Analyst (can be remote)
  • The Denzel Group
  • Chicago, IL, USA