SAP Security and GRC
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. Traditional security programs have often been unsuccessful in unifying the need to both secure and support technology innovation required by the business. Join Deloitte's Advisory Cyber Services team and become a member of the largest group of cybersecurity professionals worldwide.The team
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient. TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice. Work you'll do
As a part of Cyber Application Security team, you will be part of our SAP practice and will be responsible for steady state maintenance and enhancements of SAP ECC, S/4 HANA Security and SAP GRC Access and Process Control work-areas.Required:
- 4+ years' experience in managing SAP security and SAP GRC Access & Process Control for the client's SAP landscape (across development, quality assurance, sandbox, training and production systems)
- Understanding of various SAP authorization concepts catering to SAP ECC, SAP S/4 HANA systems and SAP GRC Access & Process Control (10.x and 12.x)
- Experience in Security/GRC activities for minor enhancements and support pack/version upgrades
- Extensive experience working on maintenance of GRC master data, running risk analysis, batch job monitoring, audit & compliance support activities (user management controls, access certification, etc.), BRF+ and MSMP workflows maintenance.
- Troubleshooting security access issues, interacting with key functional/business stakeholders for providing a resolution to SAP Security/GRC errors/exceptions
- Keeps oneself constantly abreast of the latest advancements on S/4 HANA and other emerging authorization concepts
- Knowledge on risks associated with application security exposures and solution proposals to eliminate/ minimize risk
- Understanding on SOX Compliance, SOD and SAP IT General Computer Controls
- Understands various compliance requirements that impact security and provide solutions to address them
- Ability to quickly understand and adapt to various role design concepts and deliver in a short period of time
- Support and enable junior team members across both technical and management leadership capacities.
- Provide internal SAP security technical training to Advisory personnel as needed.
- Support the team on proposals, whitepapers, proof of concepts, technical eminence materials and firm initiatives.
- BA/BS Degree is required. Ideally in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology.
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Limited sponsorship available.
- Previous Consulting or Big 4 experience preferred.
- Certifications such as: CISSP, CISM, or CISA certification a plus
- Experience working on HANA DB Security as well as understanding of leading practices as it relates to ERP security. Security experience with BW/4 HANA, C/4HANA, SRM, CRM, SCM, HR, SAP Cloud products (SCP, Ariba, Success Factors, Hybris, Concur) will be a plus
- Deep expertise working on SAP Fiori authorization concepts - Catalogs, Groups, oData services, etc.
- Exposure to SAP Hana Cloud Platform is an added advantage
- Experience in configuration and implementation of SAP GRC 10.x Access Control modules. Process Control knowledge will be a plus.
- Strong understanding of Segregation of Duties frameworks
- Exposure to ticketing tools like ServiceNow, Remedy is a plus
- Knowledge of business process, user provisioning process, and security maintenance processes.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.