Job Title: SAP Security Consultant
Location: San Raman, CA
Job Type: Fulltime/Permanent
Skillset: Fiori, ECC Security, S4 HANA (Mandatory) we need hands-on experience
GRC added advantage
HANA not Mandatory if user is having that s good. (in our client we are not working on HANA Security)
- Responsible for the development and management of SAP user access.
- Evaluate and resolve the SAP security issues within SAP by following the standardized procedures and processes.
- Build SAP security roles and authorization.
- Ensure the compliance with the security policies, processes and procedures pertaining to the SAP application.
- Responsible to assign proper security access and password to users in the SAP system
- Able to run Risk Analysis for users and roles in GRC
- Knowledge and experience of SAP ECC, HANA, portal and GRC 10.1 for user access provisioning
- Knowledge and experience in change management procedures.
- Ability to Work with the customer and members of the team professionally in US and Europe timezones
- Build and troubleshoot MSMP workflows in SAP GRC AC 10.1
- SME level knowledge in GRC AC modules EAM, ARM, ARA and User Access Review flows