Echelon Solutions Group LLC is a very well reputed SAP preferred gold partner based out of Chicago, IL. We are an expert-level consultancy providing comprehensive services and solutions to clients. With a team consisting of SAP leaders holding 20+ years of experience we have led many successful S4 Hana, IBP, and C/4 implementations across North America.
We are looking for a SAP SD Principal Consultant (S/4) to join us.
This position requires business knowledge, direct interaction with clients, hands-on system configuration expertise of SAP SD and may include team management for both onsite and offshore resources. You will guide clients through best-practice project scoping and delivery to ensure overall project success in implementing the SAP SD functionality.
Use your functional knowledge of the SAP OTC area and strong order to cash and transportation strategies background to assist users and IT partners
- Facilitate SAP Activate workshops and design sessions as needed
- Guiding the team members with best practices
- Coordinate projects/SAP changes in the team
- Manage a Project Plan for your team
- Develop and implement testing scenarios
- Create quality documentation (Business Process documents, config documents, process flows, etc.)
- Provide post implementation support and problem resolution, Tier 2 support
- Partner in developing and implementing end user training and materials for internal associates and all field locations
- 10+ years' experience in configuration of SAP Order to Cash ECC 6.0.
- Experience with S/4 Hana required.
- Strong SAP SD experience with Customer Master (Business Partner), Material Master, Invoice and all SD document creation, Pricing. Strong SAP Sales Process experience including all associated processes.
- Configure and maintain the relevant S/4 HANA or ECC components that support the Order to Cash process.
- Design systems specifications, develop, test, and implement cost effective solutions within SAP SD modules
- Provide guidance to the businesses on appropriate use of the SAP system
- Experience with building Configurable materials, Rules, Constraints, Pricing
- Creation of functional specifications for application development objects and guide the development of those programs within the development team
- Experience, knowledge, and familiarity with Fiori, especially for the SD area.
- Bachelor of Science or Arts or Computers or Business(preferred).
- Proven success implementing SAP functionality in a team environment & ability to work self-sufficiently.
- Certification in SAP SD and/or other SAP Solutions preferred.
- Ability to follow SAP Activate methodology including conducting gap analysis between business requirements and SAP solutions, Fit to Standard, analyzing, and preparing data migration plans, developing & executing rigorous data and process testing plans. Experience with Activate methodology in full S/4 projects is a must.
- Project Management or team lead experience with Large and Medium Sized Enterprises (preferred but not required)
- Ability to travel up to 100%
At Echelon, we celebrate the uniqueness of each employee, creating a positive and healthy work environment, and thus, bringing out the best in them to deliver quality results. We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. We conduct employee engagement activities and offer well-being programs with an aim to build a work culture that is inclusive and real, allowing individuals to maintain a good work-life balance. An effective echelon requires trust, communication, excellence, and above all, collaboration and at Echelon Solutions Group, we use these core values to establish the foundation of our business.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.