All Covered, IT Services Division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions (KMBS), is the leading national IT services company serving SMB to enterprise markets. Offering a wide variety of career opportunities, All Covered is an excellent choice for motivated IT professionals interested in a stimulating and progressive work environment.
With over 1,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, All Covered has a highly skilled team of professionals focusing on superior quality service delivery to our customers. We offer hands-on technical training on the most relevant technologies in the industry and career path advancement in all levels of the company.
Please join us in our exciting growth and pursue a rewarding career with All Covered!
FORZA, built on SAP Business One, is an ERP offering a single database business management platform designed for office automation and imaging channel resellers. The all-inclusive, open-architecture system helps SMB’s to unify, manage and control their entire business across financials, sales, and operations.
The Software Developer role will be responsible for the systemic software development of FORZA on the HANA database platform as well as managing the project road map for the development of FORZA. The Software Developer must apply SAP Business One SDK and/or DI API Development principles, and work in a team of software developers to design, build, and deploy FORZA, built upon SAP Business One, ERP.
*This position can be REMOTE*
Create a world class client experience
Ensure performance standards are met
Deliver FORZA with speed and performance
Essential Job Functions
1. Design, development, and documentation of new features to be included in FORZA as well as enhancement and modification of existing features
2. Execute the full software development lifecycle applying the software engineering principles and best practices for developing quality, maintainability, and scalable FORZA product
3. Lead and mentor the Software Development Team
4. Stay current with emerging technologies and have ability to apply those to solve business needs and/or improve product design and code
5. Manage large complex database structure
6. Comply with project plans and industry standards
7. Document and maintain software functionality
8. Communicate with staff, at all levels to ensure all client’s needs are addressed
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
Education and Experience: