Local knowledge backed by global resources. A powerful combination.
That's exactly what you get with itelligence. Beyond our 22 countries, our expertise spans almost every country and region. As part of the NTT DATA Group, our reach is truly global. Wherever our customers are located, they can be sure we understand and have experience in their localized needs.
We live, breathe and work SAP and SAP only.
For over 25 years we've helped more than 5000 customers get the most out of their IT investment and become more successful. As an SAP Global Partner with 6 SAP certifications, we provide a complete end-to-end service offering including Hosting, Maintenance, Consulting and Managed Services. Our 4000- strong workforce in 22 countries executes every part of an SAP project or solution across national borders and diverse business landscapes.
We influence the latest business management software and innovations while making sure our customers have a voice on how their solutions can be improved while keeping their best interests in mind. We simplify customer's complex problems so they can run a more competitive business. Our co-innovation with SAP gives them access to the latest business management software, plus innovative analytics, cloud and mobility solutions.
Act as the lead for SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) facility solutions on various client projects. This resource will need to have strong communication skills with the ability to integrate an offsite/offshore team and the ability to manage an on-site and offshore workload.
Implement the following EWM functionality:
- Inbound Processing – from receipt to putaway
- Outbound Processing – from wave creation to issue
- Physical Inventory
- Design & Develop RF Transactions & deploy via ITS Mobile
- Handling Unit Management
- Process-Oriented Storage Control
- Transportation Units
- Production Integration
- Work Centers/Packing
- Yard Management
- Physical Inventory Processes
- Interface to 3rd party systems
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze client extended warehouse management requirements and map to appropriate solutions (SAP or other 3rd party solutions);
- Design and architect SAP software extended warehouse management solutions based on customer requirements, proactively identifying key integration areas with other functional teams;
- Provide system enhancement options to address requirements not supported by core SAP extended warehouse management software solutions;
- Provide enhanced validation of the SAP extended warehouse management software solution focusing on key integration points, strategic business requirements, and alignment to the business warehouse roadmap;
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions to upper management and executives focused on analyzing key extended warehouse management functions;
- Go-live support and identification of facility areas with potential for future improvement; and
- Provide thought-leadership on SAP Extended Warehouse Management products to the organization.
Exhibit the following consulting competencies:
- Relationship/Partner Management: Can professionally and/or personally respond to the individual needs of the customer and create a relationship of trust
- Problem-Solving Skills: Makes decisions responsibly and confidently even in tense and political situations; solves problems with their knowledge or escalates them in a timely manner
- Knowledge Management: Responsible for knowledge exchange by/in their team
- Cooperative Behavior/Collaborative Skills: Encourages team collaboration; recognizes conflicts in a timely manner and strives to achieve a consensus; creates trust and acts fairly; willingly accepts and provides support; considers differing opinions to create an acceptable solution
- Task & Time-Management Skills: Plans and organizes tasks on time and in budget; accepts responsibility for own schedule and delegates tasks effectively to the employees
- Entrepreneurial Thinking & Action: Understands the overall business process and ensures that their team acts in accordance with it
- Business Development: Keeps their eye on the market and recognizes (sales) opportunities for the company
- Bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) related to manufacturing or inventory management, such as a degree in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, or related field of study;
- Seven years SAP Extended Warehouse Management project implementation experience OR Master’s degree and 5 years of experience;
- Four years integration experience with other process areas;
- Four years leadership experience on SAP extended warehouse management solution implementation;
- Experience configuring multiple SAP modules or experience across multiple industries;
- Experience in multiple, full life cycle SAP project implementations.
- Experience in S4 HANA versions 1610 or above
itelligence offers competitive salaries, excellent health and dental benefits, 20 days of Paid Time Off in addition to 10 paid holidays, a 401k plan, and many other great benefits. Would you have an interest in pursuing a position with our high growth firm?
No third-party applications will be accepted.
itelligence, Inc. participates in E-Verify.