Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at 949-407-6740.
Title: SAP Specialist- Expert Logistics modules
Location: Raleigh, NC (currently remote)
Duration: 1 Year
- The Client is seeking functional and technical support for the Logistics (LO) functions in SAP environment and adequate functional support for the SAP hosting services project. This environment services over 5,000 users and includes instances of ECC 6.0, BI 7.0, Business Objects, CRM, Enterprise Portal, Solution Manager, GRC, NWCE, and PI.
- Logistics support includes but is not limited to: providing guidance in aligning Client's business processes with SAP Best Practices functionality, performing functional configuration and customization, maintaining system integrity, and component integration with SAP ECC and Enterprise Portal.
- Additional responsibilities include writing functional and technical specifications, developing test plans & performing system testing.
- The fiscal accountability and management of Client's diverse activities is extremely complex and requires a robust business system that will provide meaningful, accurate, and timely information for the various needs of public/private end users, the Federal and State government and departmental and administrative requirements.
- Responsible for the solution design, configuration, testing and maintenance of the SAP Logistics modules in ECC 6.0. (MM, PM, QM, PP, WM)
- Experience and knowledge of integration points of SAP Logistics modules across other SAP modules.
- Responsible for Production support to troubleshoot, investigate, analyze and solve software problems.
- Responsible for working with business users and clients to gather and document business requirements for system changes and to develop solutions to satisfy business needs.
- Responsible for analyzing the impact changes will have on other internal/external business application systems.
- Responsible for developing all documentation related to system changes per Client change control polices and procedures.
- Required / Desired - Amount of Experience:
- 7 or more years experience with configuration of SAP Logistics. - Required 7 Years
- 7 or more years experience with configuration of SAP Procurement, Purchasing for Services, and Purchasing for Material. - Required 7 Years
- 7 or more years experience with configuration of SAP Contracts Management. - Required 7 Years
- 7 or more years experience with configuration of SAP Materials Management. - Required 7 Years
- Ability to consult with clients and team members on issues and requests that require the implementation or creation of a standard or custom solution. - Required 7 Years
- Ability to interpret and communicate information, to solicit appropriate information and select the best method or format for presenting information. - Required 7 Years
- Experience with writing functional and technical specifications, testing and training. - Required 7 Years
- SAP Ariba Experience - Highly desired 7 Years
- Public Sector experience - Highly desired 7 Years
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Careers