SAP Success Factor EC Payroll Consultant (Full Time/Permanent)
Salary- K/Per Annum + up to 50% travel
Duration : Full Time/Permanent
Location : Everywhere in USA
5 years EC Payroll
certification in payroll
Act as Senior SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll Consultant and lead on assigned SuccessFactors implementation projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Document client Employee Central Payroll requirements;
- Configure the SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll solution and perform initial testing;
- Identify system functional gaps which will require system enhancements/customization;
- Test the SuccessFactors solution for accuracy and fulfillment of Employee Central Payroll requirements;
- Train users in master data management, new business processes, transactional activity, and report execution;
- Maintain accurate and up to date workbooks and other requirement gathering documents;
- Update SharePoint project site as directed by the Project Manager for accurate issue tracking and project reporting;
- Maintain accurate and up to date issue logs so that all gaps are documented and resolved;
- Support end users during hyper care immediately after go-live for the new SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll solution; and Collaborate internally with other team members on continuous improvement.
Exhibit the following consulting competencies:
- Leadership: Display a positive and motivating approach; lives People Values and lets this be seen
- Relationship/Partner Management: Can professionally and/or personally respond to the individual needs of the customer and create a relationship of trust
- Communication: Positively influences through their own personality; is accepted at various levels as an appropriate partner in discussions; has a calm approach in stressful situations in which they take responsibility; has great personal integrity.
- Result Orientation: Accepts responsibility for own tasks and projects, and manages these in terms of quality, productivity and resources
- Current Success Factors Employee Central Payroll Certification;
- Bachelor s degree (or its equivalent) related to a Human Resources, Finance, Management, or IT discipline, or a related field of study;
- 5 years of Success Factors project implementation experience OR Master s degree and 3 years of experience
- 2 years integration experience with other Success Factors process areas
- 2 years leadership experience on SuccessFactors implementation projects
- Experience in multiple, full lifecycle SuccessFactors implementations
- Knowledge of Success Factors Employee Central
- Benefits experience
- Integration knowledge of Boomi, CPI, or other middleware
- Knowledge of SAP HCM
- Success Factors Integration Center experience
Upgrade, Roll-out, and implementation projects
Clients offers competitive salaries, excellent health and dental benefits, 20 days of Paid Time Off in addition to 10 paid holidays, a 401k plan, and many other great benefits. Would you have an interest in pursuing a position with our high growth firm?
If Interested please send your up-to-date resume & kindly provide the following info:-
Total IT Exp.
Employee Central Payroll Exp.
Payroll Certified (Y/N)
Full Lifecycle Implementation Done (no. of end to end projects)
Interested candidates please feel free to call.
Pinaki Deori at 919-794-5252 or email : pinaki.deori(@)maktechnologiesllc(.)com for more details.