Role: SAP Success Factors
Location: Fremont, CA
Long Term Contract
- Strong experience and hand-on with SuccessFactors Employee Central configuration (Foundation data, Business rules, Role Based Permissions, Workflow config).
- Experience with Data mapping including templates preparation, uploading data and trouble shooting.
- Familiar with end-to-end employee life cycle process including Recruiting, Onboarding, Employee master data, User profile, Integration & Reporting.
- Hands on experience with SAP configuration for Personnel Administration and Org Management, understanding of PA/OM integration, familiar with HR infotypes and master records.
- Strong understanding of SAP Employee vendor master integration, HR/FI integration, SAP / CRM integration, SuccessFactors to SAP Mini Master integration.
- Working knowledge of ABAP coding/debugging and Dell Boomi.
- Well versed in the various processes of implementation projects including, but not limited to, business requirement gathering, create functional specifications and design document, testing plan, test scripts and documentations related to the project.
- Project management skills required.
- Experience with Mergers & Acquisitions desired.
- Excellent team player and good communication skills.
Please screen on below questions and submit candidates who have answered all the questions.
- How do you add an association filter between a Custom Foundation Object (Child) and a Legacy Foundation Object (Parent). How is this accomplished?
- In What way can Employee Central be Integrated with SuccessFactors Products?
- Mention the two data models that are used?
- How to setup up a Workflow for Advances?
Thanks & Regards
Direct : 614-808-4769 Ext 102 or 609-469-4756