Are you a natural leader with a passion to dig in and pioneer new technology-enabled methods and processes for some of the largest corporate entities in the world? Our team works on the cutting-edge building and delivering the next generation of HR applications and services to clients. We're looking for the very best individuals who thrive on what's possible. Work you'll do
As a SAP SuccessFactors Payroll Advisor , you will use your knowledge and experience in Employee Central and beyond to help your clients solve the most pressing issues facing their HR function today by:
About SAP/SuccessFactors Enabled HR Transformation
- Utilize your knowledge of SuccessFactors Payroll to lead teams to success on large, complex engagements
- Forge strong relationships with both the client and project team that will contribute to your growth and development
- Continually seeking to improve methodologies and approaches to provide cutting edge thinking and deliverables
- Lead and contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, eminence, recruiting, whitepapers, tools and methods development, etc.
- Responsible for business development efforts, identifying new and add on opportunities, proposal development, client presentations, etc.
- Build relationships with peers, leaders, and clients to identify and connect to business development opportunities
- Act in a mentoring capacity to support the career development of our Human Capital colleagues.
Our SAP SuccessFactors practice is a team that clients simply want to do business with because of the way we work. We differentiate ourselves in how we execute the business of consulting demonstrated by our sales and proposal process, thought investment in proposed solutions, efficient and accurate pricing and staffing models and development of our internal training. We were honored as the 2015 Partner of the Year by SuccessFactors, won the North America Partner Excellence Award for Cloud Service and are the #1 SAP SuccessFactors partner in North America. Qualifications
- 10+ years of experience leading, configuring and implementing large, enterprise SAP/SuccessFactors Payroll projects
- Multiple FLC project implementations, with a minimum of 2 in SuccessFactors, specifically Payroll
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ability to travel up to 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Employee Central Certification preferred
- Experience building and maintain strong client relationships which can lead to an expanded portfolio of work
- Experience driving RFP responses, including building the deliverables, addressing scope of resources and budget, and leading and executing at orals
- Superior communications skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products such as PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel
- Consulting firm experience, preferably directly working for Big 4 firms supporting enterprise clients
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $168,000 to $311,000
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.