Clover Consulting has an immediate need for multiple SAP Domain Leads in the areas of Materials Management (MM), Production Planning (PP), and PM) with our direct client headquartered in Baltimore, MD. This is a hybrid position - 2 days remote / 3 days onsite in one of the following locations: Ravenwood, WV - Muscle Shoels, AL - Baltimare, MD - White, GA. These are direct hire positions. Requirement details listed below. Qualified candidates should apply to this posting. NO PHONE CALLS
s, holders, and those not requiring sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Title: SAP Supply Chain & Logistics Functional Domain Leads - MM (Materials Management), PP (Production Planning), & PM (Plant Maintenance) – Bonus: QM, SD, LO
Industry: Aerospace, Automotive, & Packaging
Location: Hybrid – 2 days remote / 3 days onsite in one of the following locations: Ravenswood, WV - Muscle Shoals, AL - Bowling Green, KY - Baltimore, ED - White, GA
Term: Direct Hire
- Being an important pillar of clients Central IT department, the Enterprise Application group provides business support, transformation and growth by setting up and supporting business applications in the scope of Global ERP and other applications, in all the main business domains (Supply Chain, Finance, Logistics).
- The group is split into Functional and Service Operations teams – with the Functional team being the face for key functional domains and the Service Operations team being in charge of ensuring support and management of the current environments – and a Delivery team for the lead of strategic projects.
- With their knowledge on business processes and data flows, the SAP Supply Chain and Logistics Domain lead acts as a link between business processes and systems and liaises closely with Supply chain, Purchasing, Sales and Finance domain experts, as well as the business and 3rd party suppliers.
- Being mainly responsible to manage the operational changes raised by business, challenging them and proposing solutions to improve business process.
- They are responsible for ensuring proper business improvement as well as operational service improvement.
- They can contribute on business demand process as well to contribute in project execution as functional lead of the area, delivering pre-study and implementing new solutions across the organization.
- Global area of action. (US, Europe and Asia)
- Work closely with the Supply Chain and Logistics business to structure the demand from requirements to implementation according to compliance rules.
- Validate solution design & effort estimations for SAP change requests
- Verify solution design documentation for SAP change requests
- Review utilization and re-balance workload within domain
- Decide on capacity allocation for SAP change requests
- Identify problems, trigger Root Cause Analysis and validate corrective Actions
- Align with Key users on SAP change request specifications
- Assist on documentation completion, challenge business requirement in terms of benefits and compliance with SAP and clients standards.
- Identify priority and implementation deadline for SAP change request.
- Evaluate an impact of SAP change request implementation on other sites and specify regression test requirements
- Review and manage final documentation
- Ensure seamless integration between domain functions, Operations and 3rd party suppliers.
Leadership Competencies & Technical Skills Requirement:
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Technology, Business Administration, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Master’s Degree in Technology or Business Administration a plus.
- 5- 7+ years of experience in an international IT environment (ideally in manufacturing).
- Strong understanding of Supply chain and logistics processes including SOX and in managing respective applications.
- Strong knowledge of SAP Modules PP, PM, MM is a must.
- Knowledge of QM, SD, LO modules is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and introduce innovations.
- Excellent organizational, planning and problem resolution skills with the ability to multitask.
- Proactive, open minded and flexible personality with experience in working on a matrix environment.
- Strong communicator.
- Fluent in English. Additional languages as German or French is a plus
- Some travel could be required in US.