Founded in 1998, Matrix Technology Group is an ERP and IT consulting services provider.
Matrix Technology Group provides Services into ERP, BI and Application Development. Our staff's Passion, and dedication set us a apart from other IT firms. Our team is Dynamic and is focused to our Client needs. Our Team is geared to work with Consultants and our Clients to achieve higher performance. We want to work with you and want to welcome Candidates who are Talented, Passionate, and Dedicated and have Ambition to grow.
One of our highly esteemed client has immediate need for strong SAP Supply Chain Senior Manager/Manager
Job Description is as follows:
One of our client is looking for SAP Supply Chain Senior Manager/Manager ((Feel Free to reach me at 908-279-1275 OR E-mail me: ssawant at rate matrixonweb.com))
Job Title:SAP Supply Chain Senior Manager/Manager
Location: IL - Chicago, MI - Detroit, MN - Minneapolis, OH - Columbus – Midwest
•Ensure SAP Supply Chain standards across project teams
•Analyze data, situations and key variables in-depth
•Draw on your SAP skills and judgement to resolve complex problems
•Adapt existing methods to develop more effective alternatives
•Set goals that support strategic project direction
•Collaborate closely with colleagues, managers and client stakeholders
•Identify best methods and procedures for new projects
•Independently make decisions that will impact your team
•Manage project teams and assignments at a client .
•This role requires 100% flexibility to travel and work on site with clients
SET YOURSELF APART - Preferred Skills:
• Deep experience within one or more of the retail, consumer goods, automotive, travel, or life sciences industries.
• Comfort conveying both high-level and detailed information, adjusting the way ideas are presented to better address varying social styles and audiences.
• An ability to challenge a client's thinking by diplomatically providing an objective and independent point of view.
• An ability to identify opportunities based on your deep understanding of our offerings and our client’s issues.
• Experience managing large teams through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change.
• Experience structuring activities that play to a team's strengths and provide opportunities for others to grow.
• Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions and closely partnering with clients to regularly confirm expectations are met and value delivered.
• Clear understanding of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
• 10 years of SAP APO and/or IBP implementation experience At least 3 full life-cycle implementations
• Experience with Supply Chain planning processes S&OP, Demand Planning, Supply Planning
• Experience with Logistics Planning and Production Planning
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in Project Management
• Prior client-facing consulting experience is required
• Client-facing skills in partnering to scope and drive successful SAP Supply Chain delivery
• Business development experience is required
• Bachelor's Degree is required
• Ability to generate and publish SAP Supply Chain-related thought leadership through white papers, internal assets, and conference presentation materials
• Agile - experience and certification
• SAP solution sales experience
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
((Feel Free to reach me at 908-279-1275 OR E-Mail me: ssawant at rate matrixonweb.com))
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.