What impact will you make?
At Krypt, we’re changing the way consulting is executed. Combining finesse, expertise, and understanding, our team is solving the most daunting SAP business and system challenges. Our mission is to be a trusted partner in the Supply Chain Execution and Compliance areas. We empower our clients by innovating their business processes. We've also created a very collaborative and easy-going corporate culture, where everyone feels involved and encouraged to make a difference and become a leader. If this sounds like a fit, we want to hear from you!
We are looking to hire an SAP Supply Chain Solution Director to work onsite covering our customers in the North America region. You will be responsible for managing projects of SAP SCM modules like EWM, TM, IBP, etc. by working closely with key Project Stakeholders, Business and Technical teams, and Krypt SAP team-based Onsite and Offshore.
Your key responsibilities:
- Manage relationship with clients through sales cycle & partners like SAP/Descartes
- Solution & Delivery focus,
- Working on SAP Supply Chain Management and have good knowledge in EWM, TM, IBP modules,
- Provide guidance to the businesses on the appropriate use of the SAP system,
- Own the practice, lead Pre-sales,
- Demand generation in partnership with Marketing,
- Work with Sales for new customer opportunities,
- Build and deliver executive communication regarding project strategy decisions on scope, cost & quality,
- Open-minded team spirit, able to work in both, small local and large international teams.
Skills and attributes for success:
- BA/BS Degree;
- 8+ years business and technical experience in SAP Supply Chain Management area,
- Proven understanding of configuring, and implementing SAP SCM modules,
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Excellent planning and organizational skills,
- Relationship management skills,
- Open to travel,
- SAP Certification is a BIG PLUS.
- Located in North America or the EU
We are only as successful as the people who work for us. In addition to being a great place to work, Krypt offers the following benefits (benefits will differ based on different regions and local regulations):
- Career growth and potential to achieve infinite professional goals
- Very collaborative and easygoing team.
- A global, international team with a huge diversity
- Flexibility and autonomy
- Flat organization, fast decision-making processes and easy-going, very collaborative international team and strong community globally
- Competitive salary and annual increase, based on the performance
- Mobile phone reimbursement
- Annual Educational reimbursement towards personal and professional development
- Recognition bonuses like peer bonus, an employee of the quarter bonus, spot bonus (for special contributions), etc.