Pegasus Knowledge Solutions, Inc. (PKSI) is a highly-recognized provider of professional IT Consulting services in the United States of America.
Here is our open requirement with our direct client which can be filled immediately.
Tittle: SAP Supply Chain Solutions Architect
Location: : Libertyville, IL
Duration : Full Time
Interview Process: Phone interview and if necessary an in-person
Key Skills: SAP SCM, SAP PP/QM/MM solution architect, SAP supply chain business benefits, SAP supply chain strategies
Experience: 10-12 years of experience
Responsible for compliance with global SAP template governance policies and procedures. Leads SAP CoE supply chain function to establish short term and long-term SAP S4 application value maximization technical strategies. Provides strategic consulting to SAP CoE Lead and key supply chain leaders in all aspects of enabling SAP supply chain technologies to meet business needs.
- 10 years of progressive experience in implementing and managing SAP PP/QM/MM technology projects for various manufacturing and distribution clients including 2+ years as SAP supply chain solution architect.
- Experience in working onsite/offshore SAP solution delivery model / environment.
Primary Job Function
- The SAP PP/QM/MM solution architect is responsible for maximizing Client'ss supply chain business benefits, works closely with key supply chain business leaders in aligning SAP technology-based solutions with supply chain strategies.
- Collaborates with Global delivery team on an ongoing basis to successfully implement key SAP supply chain solutions.
- Supports the business users to effectively adopt SAP S4 HANA supply chain functions.
- Closely works with other SAP CoE members responsible for SAP FICO,MDM, and Customer service modules to collectively enhance the SAP S4 HANA Return on investment.
- Detail oriented and organized with strong ability to multi-task.
- Excellent SAP PP/QM/MM modules best practices implementation skills (strong knowledge in Production lot-based manufacturing, quality management, and intercompany supply chain business best practices).
- Solid SAP PP/QM/MM modules integration with other SAP modules knowledge (Specifically, strong knowledge in SAP PP and product costing functions is preferred)
- Strong functional knowledge in integrating SAP PP/QM/MM solutions with 3rd party applications (LIMS system integration with SAP skill is a nice to have)
- Excellent facilitation, collaboration, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Comfort in collaborating with highly diverse international solution delivery teams.
- Comfort in working with all levels of stakeholders (End users to Senior Leadership) to maximize and to effectively communicate SAP investment ROI. Strong team leadership skills.
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycles and ITSM tools (ServiceNow working knowledge is preferred)
For any queries, please send me an email. If interested, send your updated resume with contact details to or call me at 217-878-4070.