Ontario, CA in L.A. (San Bernardino County)
SAP Support Functional Analyst – $100K - 110K + 15% Bonus - Visa applicants considered
Onsite Full Time Employee – No C2C, No CTH, No Telecommute, NO will rent an apt there, and go home on weekends
* SAP Analyst I put to work here said, good learning opportunities and interesting projects
* Flex Hours - can start as early as 7 am and as late as 9 am
* An international outsourcing service provider.
* Over 70,000 employees in 40 countries
* We design and implement solutions for a wide variety of business processes throughout integrated service chains.
* Our services include everything from the preparation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media to data management, customer care, CRM services, supply chain management, digital distribution, financial services, professional and individualized IT services and the direct marketing of media.
* Work Environment: Work on a challenging implementation project that is going on now. Be part of a small team and as such would have many opportunities for learning new skills and technologies.
* Quality of Life: This is essentially a non-travel job working with an experienced team of people who enjoy their work.
Why you should be interested
* Training: We support our employees by offering regular training or, for more senior employees, attendance at industry conferences such as SAP TechED.
SAP Support Analyst will primarily be responsible for managing SAP incidents, and to write/manage functional specifications between the user community and the more technical IT community.
The SAP Support Analyst will be the first line of support and work with other business associates to understand the gaps in the current SAP processes and recommend the necessary improvements. This will take a solid understanding of SAP, integration points, and knowledge of our business processes.
The position requires strong communication and organizational skills as well as a follow-through mentality.
WM Configuration and ABAP programming
Functional knowledge of supply chain processes
TO BE CONSIDERED
Please send a standard WORD resume only through this website or to Bob@TekJobs.com and include where you saw this ad. Resume must include first, last name, phone number, email address, and work history. Not non-standard, not boxes, not image, not password, not with tables, not with columns, not read-only, not PDF, not HTML.
Please check that I can add a dozen lines to the top of your resume without the format and work history getting messed up.
Include how many years of ABap programming you have and which modules you have configured
Resumes Will Be Deleted
Resumes without first, last name, phone number, and email address will be deleted.
Resumes from consulting companies will be deleted.
To Get My Attention and get a quick response include this information
Indicate how many years of experience you have for the required skills.
Do you prefer a full-time employee or contract position?
Will you relocate if you have more than a 1-hour commute?
How do you have the right to work in the U.S.?