We have an urgent opening with SAP Transportation Management Consultant and I have sent you job description, please go through it and let me know your comfort with it and also send updated resume on email@example.com and call me 973-658-5959 Ext: 125. ASAP
Position: SAP Transportation Management Consultant
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Duration: Long term contract
SAP Shipment and Transportation Functional Consultant
- Experience has to include the following techno-functional specifics in respect of TM and EM in SAP:- Implementation within Transportation Management Business environments of Shippers and Logistics Service Providers;- CIF interface definition, configuration, monitoring and troubleshooting;-
- Configuration of LTL, FTL, Packaging and parcel, 3PL scenarios of transportation, Strategic Freight Procurement Configuration, Supplier;-
- Implementing Event Management (Event Handlers, Event Notifications) within the context of Transportation Management & related Logistics Execution scenarios and document flows (including through Collaboration Portal);-
- Freight settlement & carrier invoice processing (including Transportation Cost Distribution);-
- Implementation knowledge of SAP TM related RFCs, BAPIs, BADIs, BDCs, user exits and enhancement points;-
- Configuration of interface between Event Management and BI.
Detailed Job Description: The SAP Transportation Management consultant will report to Senior ERP staff and will primarily support the team’s design and build for the implementation of the Transportation Management processes in client.
- Following SAP methodologies, standards and ERP SAP implementation best practices, contribute to the design, build and implementation roll-out of the SAP TM & EM solution for Transportation Planning, Execution and Management.-
- Support the gathering and definition of requirements for the SAP-based TM & EM solution in The project, working with the various concerned The project teams in transitioning, testing and providing further feedback with respect to functional requirements.-
- Contribute to the preparation of test cases and execution of testing cycles to support the delivery of SAP TM & EM functionality, including the provision of demos of out-of-the-box modules on request.-
- Contribute to the preparation of business specification documents, functional specification documents and training materials, inter alia.-
- Maintain track monitoring on the deadlines and deliverables, and communicate status updates to the project lead against milestones, escalating as appropriate.
- Perform knowledge transfer to The project Functional and Technical team- Provide post-go live functional and technical support, including acting as focal point to address questions/issues and services requests regarding the implementation of the the project Transportation Management solution.-
- Record and follow up on tracking incidents or production change related work orders. Technical SAP TM & EM requirements:SAP ERP - Full understanding of the integration points of the below ERP areas with TM & EM functions (including interfaces) and of the overall financial accounting integration aspects: Purchasing, Sales, Returns, Shipping, Transportation, Materials Master, Business Partner Master Records, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, Services Processing, Tracking and Tracing, Visibility, Alerting, Demurrage Processing etc.
Highly desirable: -
- Functional and technical expertise with the relevant Transportation Management areas: like Transportation Master Data, Transportation order Management, Quotation and RFQ Management, End-to-end Order management, Freight order management, Freight procurement and capacity planning, Package, Load and Dispatching Planning, Execution and monitoring, Optimization of ERP Logistics integration, Interactive planning, Subcontracting and Tendering, Customer and Supplier contracts, Agreement management and settlements [invoicing], Tariff and rate calculation, Charge calculation and settlements, Order workflow control, Internal charging, Draft customer and supplier invoices, Document Management, Output Management, Event Management configuration & association to Transportation Management process?
- SAP Supply Chain event management visibility processes, Infrastructure and administration
- Functional-technical expertise with the implementation of real time tracking, monitoring, exception handling and analysis of purchase orders, deliveries, shipments (Freight Orders, Units, Parcels, Vehicles, Containers) and freight conditions (e.g. secured transportation) to provide visibility on status, location, history, analytics, and forecasts of Supply Chain.-
- Functional-technical expertise with the implementation of End-to-End routing with optimization, Multi-step Planning and Planning Scenarios, Planning Cockpit personalization, Management of Cargo consolidation and flow, Package and load planning, Dangerous Goods Management, Strategic Freight Procurement, TM Collaboration Portal, Carrier and Broker Data Integration, Settlement of Suppliers? invoices.-
- Functional-technical expertise of interfacing / integrating a variety of sources, such as barcode scanners, 3rd party applications, mobile / messages alerts, geo data / GIS provider. Experience requirements: Experience with at least 1 full life-cycle Transportation Management implementation project in a hands-on role, including conducting Blueprint sessions with customers and complete functional specifications, design, build and deployment.
- Functional-Technical experience with implementation of SAP Event Management, in particular in connection with SAP Transportation Management implementation is required. Including: Establishing system connections, implementation of relevant BADIs, coding of relevant extractors, configuration of EM functionality and exposing relevant data to BI.
- Understanding of transportation planning, scheduling, route determination, route optimization, freight rate management, tendering, SD Order integration etc. is mandatory.
- Understanding of Transportation Management Business environments of Shippers, and Logistics Service Providers.
- Good understanding of SAP Order Fulfillment Processes (OTC), and hands-on SAP R/3 SD/LES - or - shipping and transportation functionality experience.
Thanks and Regards,
Phone – 973 658 5959 Ext: 125
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
ePeople Technologies Inc.
255 Baldwin Road, Suite 205
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Fax 973 299 7602