Transforming the Status Quo...One Warehouse at a time…
A successful SAP WM Business Advisor will have a deep understanding of Warehouse Management. They would have started their career in a warehouse role for a company that used SAP, so they have knowledge of how SAP works for the business. A SAP WM Busniess Advisor would have very strong configuration experience and have been on several projects and environments, so they have vast experience in Warehouse Management. They will be responsible for educating and guiding our clients on standard SAP ECC Best Practices in the client s environment.
Do you have a passion for warehouse management? Do you get energized by making a difference in people’s lives? At Reveal we are passionate about everything we do from hiring the right people to transforming our client’s businesses to volunteering in our local communities.
Are you comfortable leading small groups of people? At Reveal, our Advisors educate and guide the business users in a workshop environment towards a better understanding and experience with SAP.
Reveal may be the perfect fit for you:
- if you have experience working in a warehouse management role using SAP,
- if you are driven and action-oriented,
- if you have an engaging, client-facing personality,
- if you thrive in a professional environment where you can excel and receive recognition,
- if you are passionate about making difference for your clients and your community,
- if you are an experienced consultant with expert SAP knowledge.
Most of our clients use SAP software to run their businesses. We redefine the way that they think about their warehouse management and show them the smart way to use SAP to find the hidden value in their organizations. Our employees are business process innovators with strong SAP experience, and we currently are looking to expand our select pool of Advisors to meet our growth.
- Must possess a passion for standing up in front of a group of people and educating them on how SAP works in a Business Role
- Advanced Understanding of Warehouse Management principles (best practices) in an SAP environment
- Proven experience with change management at all organizational levels
- Effective facilitation skills that leads to team buy-in and sustainability with the client
- The ability to challenge teams (internal and external) / hold people accountable
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Must be personable and confident and be able to leverage and navigate relationships strategically
- Advocate for customer, ensuring customer is obtaining support they require
- Should quickly connect with people and be able to coach clients and teams to success
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and be able to respond to situations with a sense of urgency
- Ability to handle change and make mid-course corrections when needed
- Experience with multiple SAP WM implementations across multiple companies
- Experience using and supporting processes in the day to day
- Extensive and in-depth WM functional knowledge, and optimization ability
- Experienced with IMG configuration
- Experienced with SAP best practices
- Experienced with one of more; SAP ASAP methodology, agile methods, ITIL, Solution Manager or other project management tools
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- SAP certification a plus
Reveal is a consulting company that educates SAP-centric supply chain-driven businesses to transform how SAP is used. Through our proprietary ongoing VALUE optimization® (oVo®) methodology, we combine wisdom, business smarts, technical expertise, and artful precision to uncover exciting opportunities in clients’ supply chains. Our approach is to assess the opportunity, and then transform the people, processes, and technologies to ensure a sustainable organization. Not only are we SAP business partners, we are members of the SAP Partner Advisory Council for Innovation.
Reveal offers its full-time employees generous compensation and a robust benefits package that includes: medical, dental, and vision coverage; outstanding life insurance; 401(k); paid time off, including time to volunteer in your community; a bonus structure; and much more.