SAP WM Business Analyst
SAP WM (Primary skill), ATTP, APO, MES,HP ALM, ServiceNow, Google Apps, MS Office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support application needs: Mandatory to have configuration experience in solution delivery within SAP WM module and Handling Unit Management.
- Additional experience in one or more of the following modules of SAP R/3 desirable: Logistics Execution, Transportation Management, Sales and Distribution.
- Must have full lifecycle experience on multiple projects, from requirements gathering through functional specifications/design and user acceptance testing.
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Architects, Engineers, Developers, and Designers to Design, build, maintain, and enhance existing applications and develop new ones per business requirements.
- As required to be able to perform the following activities;
- Analyze/document current and future business process models;
- Analyze/document high-level requirements (scope);
- Analyze/document detailed functional requirements and business rules (use cases)
- - Analyze/document data requirements (from business needs perspective);
- Support planning of user acceptance test (UAT), including creation of UAT scripts;
- Define high-level training approach.
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance is maintained for all supported systems.
- Deliver solutions that can be scaled globally and maximize value and minimize duplication of solutions.
- Find new areas where standard solutions could be deployed.
This role requires excellent communication, presentation, and influencing skills with both business and technical teams.
For this position, the ideal candidate brings the following qualifications:
- 5-8 years of SAP ERP Experience as a consultant, functional expert, or similar.
- SAP WM configuration experience mandatory
- Detailed knowledge of business process areas; Supply Chain and Logistics Processes, Standard IM/WM functionality;
- Stock Transport Orders, Goods Movements, Goods Issues, Cycle Counting, Outbound;
- Inbound Delivery Document management, Pick/Pack;
- Ship, Handling Unit Management, Storage Unit Management, RF Processing and Barcoding, and batch management.
- Understanding of cross module dependencies (MM, WM, QM, SD)
- Experience on latest releases of SAP Products (ERP, APO) is highly desired.
- Understanding of ABAP code is desired.
- Experience with integration to SAP ATTP is highly desired.
- Minimum 7 years hands-on configuration and/or development experience.
- Experience with IDOC messages and remediation Expert in design, build, and monitoring of SAP solutions across multiple systems (iDoc, XML, CIF integration, etc.)
- Skilled in problem/incident management, SLAs Service Level Agreements and full lifecycle system support.
- Experience conducting large-scale requirements and design sessions with business process owners.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
- Must be a self-starter, be able to work independently with minimal supervision, results-oriented and have a track record of timely, high-quality deliverables.
- Excellent verbal/written communications skills; strong presentation and negotiation/conflict resolution skills.
- Knowledge of validation documentation practices and experience in pharmaceutical, biotech, or other validated environment is highly preferred.
- Experience with integration with external systems such as MES, Shipping Manifest Systems
B.S. In Computer Systems or equivalent
SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENTS
USER ACCEPTANCE TESTING
ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING