CompQsoft is seeking Senior Systems Engineer professionals for Dept. of State located at McLean, VA.
Title: Senior Systems Engineer Location: McLean, VA Client: Dept. of State Clearance: Active Secret
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• Bachelor's degree and at least 10 years' experience
• Experience in software development and maintenance projects with involvement in requirements management, technical design/development, and deployment steps within SDLC
• Experience supporting systems engineering activities for software projects specializing in application development of web and/or mobile-based applications
• Experience defining system domains and developing system models using model-based engineering (UML and SysML)
• Background in Agile Software Development, specifically experience in developing detailed user stories to include precise and descriptive acceptance criteria
• Experience with employment of CONOPS for the development of system architectures and requirements that are optimized to meet the customer's operational needs at lowest cost
• Must have a current, active Secret (or higher) clearance. An interim clearance may be acceptable.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• Experience modernizing enterprise software systems (web and mobile-based)
• Experience in cloud based environments including the creation of systems engineering solutions that involve public/hybrid clouds
• Experience using engineering environments and tools that support Agile Software Development, such as IBM Rational Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM)
• Experience creating software development product backlogs, roadmaps, and release plans
Recruiter Name: Syed
Phone Number: 281-968-0954
For more open requirements, please visit http://www.compqsoft.com/current-openings.html
CompQsoft Inc. Established in 1997, headquarters in Houston, TX and office in Leesburg, VA. CompQsoft offers a range of comprehensive Cyber Security, Infrastructure, Cloud solutions, ERP implementation, Business Intelligence, Application development, Ecommerce applications and Management consulting services. CompQsoft is Certified CMMI Level 3 practitioner for Development and Services, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 & ISO 20000-1:2011 Certified. CompQsoft is a fast growing company with a strategy and methodology that is strongly focused on the success of our clients, predominantly the Federal government.
CompQsoft is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/D/V
Visit www.compqsoft.com to learn more about our culture, benefits.