Triveni is a technology company located in the New York City area. Triveni utilizes agile technologies to develop solutions for our clients. We are seeking highly-motivated engineers to join our team. The successful candidate will focus on the engineering and development of complex business requirements. We provide a casual work environment where hard work is rewarded.
SAS Administrator is a full-time position with our Client in Woodland Hills, CA. Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.s and those who are authorized to work can apply for this position. We cannot sponsor a visa for this position.
This position will be the primary point of contact for administering our Client's SAS enterprise solution. The successful candidate will need 3+ years of product administration of SAS BI, DI, and Analytics. Additionally, the role will provide operational maintenance, enhancements, installation, and support of an SAS 9.4 environment on a Windows platform. Also in scope for this position is maintaining platform security management, SAS application and underlying infrastructure support (OS upgrades, storage monitoring, virtual web and database servers).
Start Date- ASAP
SAS Administrator Job Details:
- Maintain and manage the existing SAS platform.
- Oversee and apply SAS maintenance releases, upgrades and hotfixes as needed.
- Monitor utilization logs to assist in the performance tuning of the SAS applications and server environments.
- Ensure optimal system performance by monitor the overall availability and performance of SAS server environments and take corrective actions as needed.
- Maintain Information Map to reflect revisions or new development to the underlying database structure.
- Manage the security model of Users, Groups, and Roles.
- Support individual end-users within the SAS community.
- Maintain or revise existing platform security via SAS Metadata and Server.
- Serve as an internal escalation resource for platform issues.
- Setting and monitoring scheduled jobs through Schedule Manager and LSF
- Actively engage in Change Management and Version Control
SAS Administrator Required Skills:
- Minimum of 3+ years' experience in maintaining SAS environments.
- Experience administrating a three-tier, multi-server environment.
- Skilled in the use of SAS Management Console 9.4_M4.
- Skilled in the use of SAS Information Map Studio 4.4_M4.
- Strong Experience with SQL Server databases preferred.
- Proficient in WIN and Linux/Unix environments.
- Understanding of Agile and the Software Development Life Cycle methodologies.
- Ability to work in cross-function teams across operational disciplines.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.