Stratacent is all about delivering world-class IT solutions that are perfectly aligned to client needs, no matter how complex they may be. We are highly focused on our customers and our primary goal is to exceed expectations with every client who partners with us, with solutions that are innovative, practical and versatile enough to take their business to the next level. We follow the highest standards of professional ethics, delivering quality on time every time. Across every project, we strive to deliver reliable, scalable and agile solutions to clients’ technology needs integrating our core values of excellence, commitment, collaboration and creativity. Our offsite development center is located at 101 Hudson Street, Jersey City, NJ a building covering 1.25 million square feet of space in a “Class A” office tower 42 stories high, looming over the Hudson River/NYC Skyline and just 10 minutes from Wall Street in lower Manhattan.
Position - SAS Grid Administrator
Job Location – Los Angeles
- You will be responsible for the installation and implementation of SAS software and solutions across an enterprise-wide cross-platform infrastructure that is consistent with our business objectives and customer requirements
- Integration of SAS software with systems and other third-party software
- Providing pre- and post-implementation documentation
- Diagnosing, documenting, reporting, and resolving system problems
- Automate the deployment process as applicable using internal tools, ansible, shell scripts, python etc.
- Resolve issues and problems during deployment and implement process change to prevent problem recurrence
- 5+ years of experience administrating UNIX operating systems or Linux supporting enterprise-class applications.
- 5+ years of experience in systems support, user support, customer support or training of enterprise-class software and/or hardware
- Excellent knowledge of Linux system administration, in-depth log analysis and troubleshooting skills for the operating system and enterprise-class applications
- Knowledge of programming/Scripting language such as Ansible, Shell Scripts, Python, etc. for automating deployment process as applicable.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, preferably in Computer Science, MCA or related discipline.
- Initiative to drive processes and procedures to efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent is required.
- Masters’ degree in Computer Science or equivalent will be a big plus.
- Premium Health Insurance
- Premium Vision Plan
- Premium Dental Plan
- Short-Term Disability Plan
- Long Term Disability Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Continuous Learning Program
Stratacent is an equal opportunity employer. As such, to the extent defined by federal, state, and municipal law, Stratacent will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, handicap, or any other factor protected by law.