Our client is looking for a SAS programmer who has 6+ years’ experience working with clinical trial data (e.g., generating SDTM and analysis datasets based on ADaM specifications). To be considered, you must have SAS development experience associated with clinical trial analysis datasets.
Successful candidates will have:
- 6+ years’ Clinical Programming experience (must be actual experience, not on team associated with clinical programming).
- Proficient with SDTM & ADaM.
- SDTM (Study Data Tabulation Model) which defines a standard structure for human clinical trial data.
- ADaM (Analysis Dataset Model) which describes the data attributes such as structure, content, and metadata that are typically found in clinical trial analysis datasets.
- Experience working with SAS Unix Environment.
- Bachelor’s degree.
The position is remote during Covid quarantine. 100% remote possible for great-fit candidate. Preference given to candidates local to Maryland. This is a long-term consulting assignment-initial contract of 12 months, with extensions and/or conversion to FTE possible. Compensation is DOE.
Datanomics is an equal opportunity employer.