Sure interview !!!!!!!!!!
Java AWS Developer
Jersey, City, NJ / Tampa , FL
Phone /Skype hire
AWS certified candidates required.
Linked In Must.
Certified in both Java and AWS would be ideal, but the key here is Core Java, spring, API and Node J.s.
Cert in AWS is mandatory and linked-in account
- The candidate should have a BS degree in an IT related field or equivalent training and ten years working in an enterprise, mission critical environment (Financial Services a plus)
- 8+ years Application Development experience with Enterprise Java
- 3+ years CI/CD and DevOps experience
- 5+ years hands on experience with Enterprise Linux, Windows, or both
- 4+ years hands on experience with AWS, Certification a plus
- Strong understanding of Serverless Compute, Security, Transactional Processing, and High Resiliency.
- In depth knowledge of the AWS cloud computing platform, its many services and dimensions of scalability - including but not limited to: Lambda, S3 (Object Storage), VPC (Virtual Private Cloud), EC2, EBS (Block Storage under high I/O), ELB/Elastic Beanstalk (load-balancing and autoscaling), SQS(messaging), Cloud Formation for AWS Orchestration, Alternative Queuing Platforms, CloudWatch and RedShift.
- Strong knowledge of Database and Database development tools: MySQL, PostgreSQL , AWS RDS, AWS Aurora, AWS DynamoDB, Oracle Experience working with automation tools, Cloud management tools Knowledge of federated authentication and authorization models Cloud methodologies and architecture (IaaS, PaaS), automation, orchestration Demonstrates strong analytical and communication skills Demonstrates strong customer service orientation.
Please get back me with below details if you wish to apply for below role.
Visa Status (if H1B, Visa expiration date)
Availability to start
Total IT exp.
Rate/ Employer Contact Details
Infogium Technologies LLC