At CollabraLink, we're committed to providing federal clients with simple and intuitive solutions that increase efficiency and enhance citizen engagement. Using advanced technology, rigorous processes and trusted guidance, we're making government more interactive, productive and secure. We understand that our employees are our greatest asset. Our goal is to create an environment where employees can do important, purposeful work and be rewarded for individual and team success.
CollabraLink is seeking a SAS Solutions Architect
to join our team. The ideal candidate will support the team of data efforts for a federal customer. The engineers shall, in part, focus on data engineering, automation and engineering orchestration tasks, implementation, data, infrastructure/operations, and data platform engineering tasks in cloud environments.
Please note: Telework or Remote is available for this position, but candidate hired will need to attend meetings in McLean, VA and/or DC, as needed.
You will be part of an integrated project team delivering scalable and secure systems. Utilizing user-centered and agile methodologies to build and continuously deploy the server and client-side solutions. As a member of a project delivery team, you will collaborate with project and product managers, ux designers, and cyber specialists and business analysts. Your efforts will directly serve and assist end-users and federal customers. Your work will be produced in the context of CollabraLink's Digital Transformation team and DevSecOps practices, including but not limited to continuous development, deployment, integration, and monitoring. Our solutions need to be "cloud-first", scalable, and deployed in containers. Full stack engineers at CollabraLink are expected to have experience developing or integrating databases as well as developing and integrating server and client applications. Responsibilities:
- Ensuring compatibility between trial databases and SAS software
- Supporting design modifications as outlined by users
- Evaluating, assessing and testing data security and continuity of operations for trial systems and programs
- Serving as a solutions provider to work alongside team members concerning areas of technological development
- Formulating recommendations on technical problems
- Developing strategy for enterprise-wide implementation of programs or changes in layers of the architecture including backend technologies and tools
- At least 5 years of direct experience administering, developing and implementing SAS solutions.
- Certification in one of the following:
- SAS Certified Platform Administrator for SAS 9
- SAS Certified Advanced Programmer for SAS 9
- SAS Certified BI Content Developer for SAS 9
- At least 5 years of experience performing data manipulation including text, SAS datasets and relational database tables as well as designing applications in SAS
- Writing SAS program source code including Base SAS, SAS Macros, SAS Procedures
- SAS Access to different products (Oracle) as required
- SAS SQL
- System testing, including planning, executing, developing test data, and documenting the testing.
- SAS module or unit testing, including executing and documenting the testing.
- Translating design specifications into computer program instructions, preparing test plans, and conducting tests
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to present to technical and non-technical users
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Management or Engineering.
- Per Contract, ship is required
- Work in AWS and other Cloud environments
- Work using SAS, in Production environments and Splunk and ServiceNow
- 5+ years' experience in working in sophisticated computer networks
- 3+ years' experience in architecture and deployment
- AWS professional level certifications are preferred
- Familiarity with Oracle InForm is desirable
- Experience in Homeland security is not required, but desirable
This position may be staffed at the Government's facility in the Washington, DC area, or other locations in the United States with approval by the Government.
We actively practice the philosophy that empowered employees make successful teams. That's why we strive to put employees in positions where they can grow, both personally and professionally. CollabraLink offers a full suite of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, matching 401K, paid time off, tuition reimbursement plans and much more.
CollabraLink is a fast growing CMMI-DEV Maturity Level 3, Small Business professional services firm. Founded in 2003, CollabraLink has long established ourselves as a value-add partner assisting our customers in solving their most difficult problems. We bring expertise across a wide variety of IT and Mission Support services driving significant results for our customers. CollabraLink is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. #CL