SECU is a growing financial institution committed to providing a full range of high-quality services for our members. In order to follow our motto of 'People Helping People', SECU continues to search for employees who are dedicated to serving others.
SECU offers a work environment that is challenging and promotes the success of its employees. SECU also provides competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package, and abundant opportunities for growth. We are currently in search of an experienced Systems Administrator who is able to handle projects and tasks related to systems configuration and enterprise security. This individual will be part of a skilled technical team that remotely manages the enterprise configuration of endpoints at over 200 locations throughout the State of North Carolina.
- Configure, maintain, and operate the SCCM infrastructure for the production, testing, and development environments.
- Create packages for operating systems and application deployment using SCCM and Automation tools.
- Create and monitor reports for inventory and security compliance.
- Anticipate and respond to changing business/technical requirements from multiple business divisions - Provide assistance as a level three escalation point for complex troubleshooting items.
Requirements for the position are as follows:
- A four-year degree in a computer related field from an accredited college or university.
- Experience using SCCM to package and deploy applications.
- Experience with WIM image development and maintenance using ImageX.
- Proven employment as a Windows System Administrator with expert knowledge of Windows Server platform (2008\2012).
- Expert knowledge of Windows client platform (XP\Windows 7).
- Expert knowledge of TCP\IP networking and Active Directory Services.
- Experience with VMWare or other virtualization environment is a plus.
- Experience creating custom SCCM reports with SCCM.
- Experience with scripting (Powershell or VBScript)
- Experience with Macs
No relocation assistance will be provided.
**Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Vet**.