Duration: 6-1 year contract. Potential for Permanent hire - Hiring immediately.
- Serve as the SCCM subject matter expert and system owner for all system management responsibilities including, but not limited to, desktop imaging, application packaging and deployment, Windows and 3rd party patch management, software and hardware asset reporting, and related infrastructure upgrades.
- Execute work in alignment with IT service level agreements, SOPs, key performance indicators. Incorporate best practices from IT architecture, IT security, GxP compliance, and IT production operations support procedures into work outcomes.
- Actively monitor and take pro-active/preventative action on IT security and regulatory compliance. Identify and manage risk related to systems nearing end of life or maximum capacity.
- Execute change / release management processes. Execute disaster recovery and business continuity plans for technologies in scope.
- Assist supervisor in planning for the infrastructure based on global business requirements, one IT function and IT strategies. Manages the benchmarking, analysis and recommendations for the improvement of the IT infrastructure and IT systems. Build business case and technology rationale for new systems.
- Plan, lead and deliver project work, and other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- 5+ years SCCM administration
- 5+ years Office 365 administration
- 7+ years Active Directory, Group policy administrator
- Experience with on-premise and Cloud Data Center support
- 3+ years VMware experience
- Education: Bachelor s degree
- Certifications: Advanced certifications in any of the would be a plus especially SCCM.
Additional Experience (plus)