Our Great Fortune 500 client in Downtown Milwaukee has an immediate opening for a Senior SCCM Engineer. If you are interested please apply with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
As an SCCM Engineer you will be using a standard image to build multiple unique images for our new room systems that are based on Windows 10 operating system. The role would require you to design, build and test images with applications installed for the new room system hardware. After builds are complete and unit tested, the images will be deployed to various room system hardware and tested using the platform that has selected. There are various Group Policies (GPOs) that are applied to an imaged device in the standard laptop image. You would design the GPOs for the new OU that has been created unique to the new room systems.
• Create multiple images for our meeting room systems.
• Develop a task sequence for each of the different meeting room systems.
• Image the room system devices to deliver a quality image with all NMs security applications installed.
• Design, build and test the imaging of the devices.
• Trouble shoot the imaging process and server environment as needed.
• Design, build and test the GPOs on the new room devices.
• Consult and design for PXE boot, Intune and Autopilot.
• Drive work items to completion to meet the deadlines.
• Bachelor's degree.
• A detailed working knowledge of Microsoft's SCCM / Configuration Manager.
• 3-5 years' experience in imaging PCs using SCCM.
• A board understanding of imaging and deployments in SCCM.
• A strong ability to debug SCCM task sequences and obtain and read the SCCM log files during imaging.
• A deep understanding how to modify and trouble shoot the imaging.
• Engineer automated operating system imaging using tools such as DISM, WinPE, MDT, SCCM OSD, and more.
• A solid understanding of the SCCM server environment.
• Ability to trouble shoot SCCM environment issues.
• Ability to add packages to the task sequence and trouble shoot issues.
• Ability to create and troubleshoot of Group Policies and OUs.
• A solid understanding of Active Directory and security groups.
• A solid understanding of PXE boot and how to deploy this in an environment.
• A solid understanding of Intune and Autopilot.
• Ability to consult on the Intune and Autopilot.
• Ability to learn the new room system devices based on Windows 10 and image these devices.
• Ability to take verbal instructions as requirements for delivery.
• Ability to work in a team and independently.
• Ability to explain the techniques being used and document them for the team to understand and replicate.
• Strong communication, time management, and organizational skills.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while meeting deadlines.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.