Our client is seeking an experienced Systems Engineer for its IT Infrastructure team who will contribute to the overall engineering, design, build, and operations support of all existing and new Windows Server Infrastructure.
* Manage all systems supported by the Infrastructure team by performing server builds, patch management, virtual machine management, virus scanning, etc.
* Install, maintain and monitor equipment, which may include network and server infrastructure, end user computer infrastructure, application systems and database systems
* Recommend and implement changes to the overall system and network environments through following an institutionalized change management process
* Act as an escalation point on critical issues for various internal technology groups
* Create and maintain metrics to measure response time and availability for systems
* Respond to critical system issues on a 24x7x365 basis
* Keep management up to date about any issues and escalating in a timely manner
* Document processes, procedures, instructions, and training materials for users and IT colleagues
* Administer company security procedures and monitor compliance
* Implement project activities as requested. Have knowledge of IT project management standards and contribute, to varying degrees, in the creation of project plans and the analysis and monitoring of project risks
* Establish and manage relationships with consultants and vendors of information technology
* Analyze and document business and IT process workflow, and make recommendations where improvements can be made
* Pursue expansion of knowledge of and skills in current and emerging information technologyRequirements
* At least 3-5 years of experience designing, supporting, maintaining, troubleshooting, and administering enterprise environment
* Experience managing a Windows environment, including but not limited to, Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, Active Directory, Exchange 2013/2016, IIS, SQL Server, MS Cluster
* Experience with SCCM, SCOM
* Proficiency in Windows networking services such as DNS, DHCP, etc.
* Experience with Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop 7.1x, Citrix Provisioning Services, Machine Creation Services and Citrix NetScaler
* Experience with VMware ESX server
* Experience with enterprise level backup/recovery tools
* Strong knowledge of storage concepts, including, SAN and NAS
** FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE SEND YOUR MOST UPDATED RESUME TO WESTON.WALKER@RHT.COM **