The Exchange needs to hire another SCCM role. Only difference is it is Contract must be USC or GC. MUST be able to pass extensive background check.
Evaluating SCCM Client health, Distribution Point status, Software and Operating Systems Deployment Processes and improvements in the infrastructure.
- SCCM - Automation and deployment of enterprise client systems including operating system imaging, software packaging, scripting with PowerShell and or other programming languages and application deployment.
- SCCM Patching Enterprise Assets, both Servers and workstations including Microsoft and 3rd party Software
- SCCM Client troubleshooting and remediation
- SCCM - 3-5 years experience with enterprise level software distribution using SCCM
- SCCM Ability to troubleshoot infrastructure issues and recommend, plan and implement changes
- SCCM Ability to Lead Root Cause Analysis Efforts
- Working knowledge of SQL Server, SQL, SSRS
- Visual Basic, Powershell, Server 2012, Windows 7 and Windows 10 Administration, Active Directory Tools
- 8+ years
- Work effort will be primarily around infrastructure management, but there are many facets to SCCM which may result in other tasks being assigned outside the infrastructure piece.
El Segundo, CA, 90245