QCT (Quanta Cloud Technology) is a global datacenter solution provider extending the power of hyper scale datacenter design in standard and open SKUs to all datacenter customers.
Product lines include servers, storage, network switches, integrated rack systems and cloud solutions, all delivering hyper scale efficiency, scalability, reliability, manageability, serviceability and optimized performance for each workload.
QCT offers a full spectrum of datacenter products and services from engineering, integration and optimization to global supply chain support, all under one roof.
The parent of QCT is Quanta Computer Inc., a Fortune Global 500 technology engineering and manufacturing company.
This position is responsible for the facilitation of information into the proper system as well as communication internally and externally for flawless execution of the end to end supply chain activities. This includes demand gap analysis to forecast and orders with considering different type of demand, material shortage follow up, reporting and status update on regular basis.
- Manage vital data for successful delivery of production using external and/or external Data reporting and Internal Quanta Manufacturing Systems.
- Maintain and update order information into customer system.
- Accurate and timely responses to customer requests.
- Tracking and communication of customer shipments requirement internally.
- Work with the Global support team to resolve and escalation issues.
- Ensure weekly and daily required reports that summarize production activity and order status are updated, on time and maintained.
- Perform administrative functions as needed.
- Conduct other duties as requested by Program Manager.
- 3-5 years of industry experience and college degree preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Excel spreadsheets required.
- Experience with Data Web portal and Internal Shop floor systems a plus.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to prioritize and set goals to achieve company objectives.
- Strong ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize, work independently and use time effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in the use of computers and software programs; especially Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Must possess excellent communication skills at all levels; especially with the customer.
- Must be able to understand different cultures and develop effective work relationships to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Hours must be flexible to execute the responsibilities of the position to include overtime during the week, evenings and some Saturdays.
- Strong ability to influence groups and get tasks completed.
- Be very detail oriented and meticulous in conducting your work.
- Knowledge of SQL or ERP is a plus.
- Must be a Team Player.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- QCT offers a competitive benefits package including various insurances, 401(k), FSA, paid holidays and vacations.