The candidate may work on any of the following:
* Educate Colleagues: The Agile Coach must educate employees at all levels, including senior, and at times clients, on Agile principles, providing them with tools for implementing the process in their own work. They provide training sessions and teach valuable skills that lead toward the organization-wide adoption of Agile methodologies.
* Mentor Team: As a mentor, the Agile Coach is responsible for guiding teams into the Agile methodology, providing employees with feedback and means of improvement, catalyzing organizational growth and answering questions. They provide hands-on support to all employees, collaborating with people across widely varying levels and roles, leading teams toward further understanding and adoption of Agile as well as overall company growth and improvement.
* Develop Agile Adoption Strategy: The Agile Coach is responsible for designing a strategy for the organizational adoption of Agile. This includes every stage of adoption, from the introduction of Agile and employee education, to fostering teams and cultures that practice Agile, to sustaining Agile methodologies and continually offering strategies for improvement.
* Implement Agile Methodology: This task entails implementing Agile process, principles and practices across all levels and departments in an organization. The Agile Coach must use techniques that increase collaboration, predictability, transparency and promote a culture of experimentation and innovation. In order to do this, the Agile Coach must also embody the Agile principles and lead by example.
* Minimum Bachelors Degree
* 12 years of professional experience in software development
* 7+ years? experience with SCRUM development
* 5+ years as a Scrum Master
* 2+ years Scrum coaching experience
* Experience with cloud frameworks (azure, Google)
* Large team experience (multiple scrum teams working on single project)
* Multiple products delivered to market (or deployed internally)
* Expert level English written and verbal communication skills
* Industry recognized SCRUM certification
* Experience with Scrum @ Scale or similar (Distributed Agile)
* Desired Skills: VSTS or TFS
* Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
***For confidential searches, please send resume directly to email@example.com
Scrum, Team Foundation Server (TFS)