A career in our Digital and Applications Design practice, within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help our clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can get the most out of their technology investment and drive business results and innovation.
Our team helps organisations align their business and operational requirements through the careful design of digital platforms and applications. You-ll help our clients with application optimisation, strategic integration of custom packaged solutions like Enterprise Resource Planning and Customer Relationship Management, and roadmap development.
To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you-ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of your comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
- Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm-s/client-s expectations.
- Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties
- Focus on building trusted relationships.
- Uphold the firm-s code of ethics and business conduct. Additional Responsibilities :
PwC-s commercial digital upskilling product is a platform which enables a capability based learning experience that transforms companies and individuals to be digitally enabled. Our commercial digital upskilling product is built with the spirit of continuous innovation, providing excellence and value to all users. Job Requirements and Preferences : Basic Qualifications : Minimum Degree Required : Bachelor Degree Minimum Years of Experience : 6 year(s) of progressive roles managing IT project management and strategy development. Preferred Qualifications : Degree Preferred : Master Degree Preferred Fields of Study : Management Information Systems Certification(s) Preferred :
Certified Scrum Master (CSM); Certified SCRUM Product Owner (CSPO); Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader overseeing the delivery of technology solutions using agile methods and both onshore and offshore providers.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in project delivery roles including the use of traditional or agile methodologies to deliver Technology solutions including the following areas:
- Using tools such as JIRA, MS TFS, Rally, Azure DevOps (VSTS) etc.;
- Understanding technology solution delivery for large projects/programs through a complete agile development lifecycle (backlog prioritization, sprint planning, tracking burn-down/velocity, etc.);
- Working on cloud-based implementations and upgrades, continuous Integration and DevOps, and collaborative approach with team and vendor resources of a project throughout the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC);
- Working with multiple Scrum teams to deliver large scale B2C applications to our customers;
- Working proactively with other Scrum Masters and Chief Scrum Master to identify dependencies and resolve them in a timely manner;
- Shaping and delivering projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria; and,
- Enabling Scrum teams to deliver its full potential by managing all Scrum ceremonies, remove impediments for the team, and work closely with Product Owner and Scrum team to groom sprint, release and product backlog.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in the following areas:
- Applying agile knowledge to identify, escalate, and remove team impediments that jeopardize sprint goals;
- Influencing project team members to identify and address project issues, including leadership and interdependent teams, and to promote self-directed teams by enabling open, transparent and clear communications;
- Teaching and coaching application development teams to adopt continuous delivery practices and other lean/agile modeling techniques;
- Creating and maintaining sprint schedules based on information from the scrum team(s);
- Incorporating updates and changes to the integrated project plan and prepares reports and presentations for executive levels;
- Managing large software development projects or groups of smaller projects and working in large program environments;
- Working collaboratively with all team members on projects of a complex or mission critical nature;
- Managing sponsor/customer expectations, and interacting with sponsor on a regular basis as it relates to software implementations; and,
- Assisting in the management of product development, while reporting to Directors and above.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.