Seeking an experienced Functional SAP Analyst with a background in SD and MM modules.
- Gathers, refines and validates complex business requirements, interdependencies, potential risks and issues
- Analyzes business partner’s operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions
- Assists in the business process design or redesign and documentation as needed
- Translates high level business requirements into functional specifications and manages changes to such specifications
- Facilitates communication and gains commitment between business units to align solutions with business strategies
- Develops complex business cases
- Works on multiple projects as a project team member
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
• 10 years of experience in business and systems analysis.
• Knowledge and experience in SAP, especially functional knowledge of SD and MM modules.
• Skill and experience in writing requirements, design documents, test plans and test scripts.
• Experience in implementing SAP projects and enhancements using Agile and Waterfall methodology.
• Ability to document business scenarios from business work flows and system flows.
• Well written functional design documentation
• Ability to act as an effective liaison between the business and the technical teams.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office tools.
• Well written project documentation in PowerPoint slides for management review.
• Effective communication with business users.
• Effective communication and guidance for the technical team.
• Exceptional analytical skills.
• Strong verbal communication skills.