Reston, VA (REMOTE)
Interview: Skype Video
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Facilitates the design and development of automated test methodologies
- collaborating with engineering and product teams to implement shift left techniques on test design and automation
- Writes actionable, testable product requirements in the form of user stories based on input from product development team
- Development and maintenance of test tools and frameworks to validate unit, integration and functional tests of the system
- Support test engineering efforts to implement enterprise frameworks to enhance overall testing capabilities
- Testing external facing and data driven API applications
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 5-7 years of hands on software testing experience, prefer some exposure to operations support to engage with production support team
- Full stack developer with modern engineering practices in java/react stack.
- Proficient with automated testing framework, automated deployment pipelines.
- Working knowledge of Java Programming in Test Automation of either User Interfaces (Selenium or Selenide)/Service/API/data validation.
- Backend automation development
- Git Hub, Jenkins
- Experience with creating test automation frameworks and tools in various paradigms
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
Tekcel Consulting, Inc. has been providing staffing and recruiting services that connect talented professionals with IT organizations. We are a company that has always been focused on quality and ingenuity and we recognize that it is not our own, but our customer's perceptions of quality that are most important. At Tekcel, excellence symbolizes not just our commitment to being a good company, but our goal of becoming a great one. We maintain high standards and strive to produce outstanding services that not only satisfy but exceed our customer expectation.