Seeking a SDET with minimum of 5+ years of experience in Java development based in our Seattle location.
Only 7 years + and Local Candidates-apply PLZ!
NOTE: THIS POSITION REQUIRES CANDIDATES WITH STRONG PROGRAMMING EXPERIENCE IN Core Java and J2EE
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge on Core Java and J2EE
- A strong understanding of Object-Oriented programming and design concepts.
- A strong command on Unit Test framework like TestNG, JUnit etc.
- Experience in designing and developing automation frameworks.
- Experience with Apache, Tomcat and NoSQL database.
- Knowledge of SOAP or REST API services
- Familiarity with iOS and Android OS.
- Familiarity with Maven, Bitbucket, Git, Jira.
- Experience in Continuous Integration environments ideally using Jenkins.
- Experience working in Selenium & Appium for building automation tests will be added advantage.
- Understanding of automation design patterns and software testing principles.
- Do hands-on with Java, Selenium and Appium mobile automation in cloud environment
- Work closely with clients’ technical staff and SME to understand requirements & test scenarios and define test flow.
- Develop different utilities which aid testing team to expediate testing activities
- Develop/Maintain & Enhance Test Automation framework as per requirement
- Perform Test scheduling and continue execution in Jenkin environment
- Work with Project Manager to ensure all deliverables are done according to plan and meets client’s quality standards.
- Suggest value additions & innovative ideas and guide team to implement the same.
- Work in highly collaborative teams in onsite-offshore model that strive to build quality code and provide business value to client.
- Look out for client need and business growth opportunity.
- B.S. in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related area of study
Human Resources Team
BrainHR IT Solutions