PK is seeking an SDET/iOS Developer to join our team in Bellevue, WA.Responsibilities
- Developing application code
- Writing test specifications, test plans, and test cases
- 50% Development and 50% testing focused
- Writing and executing tests; unit, integration, system, and acceptance tests
- Working with other groups to conduct joint integrated systems tests
- Conducting troubleshooting, problem triage, and root cause analysis
- Generating test summary reports providing recommendation on application vulnerabilities, security, performance, functionality, etc.
- Must have 5+ years of proven working experience in iOS development
- Must have published three or more iOS apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C, Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics,
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs, Webservices and Adaptive UI development and User experience design.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Clear communication.
- Should be proficient in these areas:
- Strong object oriented programming, debugging, and test automation skills with IOS
- UI Testing Technologies (Selenium, TestComplete, FitNesse, etc.)
- Automated Testing ( XCI, Appium )
- Unit Tests
- Mocking frameworks
- Test Plan Creation
- Testing Methodologies and Principles (for example, the automated testing strategy pyramid, model based testing)
- Practical understanding of Web Services, SOA, XML, SOAP
- Test Driven Development
- Developing and testing complex enterprise applications
- Agile and SAFE Software Development Methodologies
- Pair Programming
- Design Patterns
- Understanding of software security models
- Performance and stress testing technologies
~ In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at PK are based exclusively on merit. PK does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, including gender identity and identity expression, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.