Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) - Java
Contract/Contract to hire
Targeting Citizens or permanent residents ( holders) at this time.
Downtown Seattle client has an immediate opening for a Java SDET to join their team. Some relevant skills include Java, MySQL, debugging and scripting skills, and comfortable working in a Linux environment.
Overview of some requirements include:
• 4-5+ years SDET experience
• Java development and testing experience
• Comfortable with HTTP and comfortable with SQL queries
• Experience testing REST API’s, Database and UI
• Experience writing and building test cases (not just manually running them)
• Comfortable working in a Linux environment, specifically command line experience
Please send resumes to I look forward to speaking with you.