At eXcell, we set you up for job success right from the start. Our precision recruiting process aligns the right fit for the right people.
We are currently in search of a qualified SDET 3 to join our client within a large, successful technology company.
- Analyze, design and development of overall test plans, perform repeatable testing procedures and processes
- Verification of installation instructions, APIs, triggers, stored procedures, referential integrity, hardware product or system specifications
- Interpretation and modification of code as required including batch files, make files, Perl scripts, queries, stored procedures and / or triggers
- Identify and define project team quality and risk metrics
- Provides help to other testers
- Application / System / Inter-System level issues may be the major focus
- Project scope may include application / system performance, threading issues, bottleneck identification, writing small footprint and less intrusive code for critical code testing, tackle system / application intermitted failures etc.
- Enterprise level configuration skills
- 4+ years software testing experience, 2 plus years in client / server environment
- 4 years development and / or database administration experience using a PC product
- General knowledge of software quality assurance practices
- Ability to read and write at least one programming language such as C / C++, VB, SQL, etc.
- DB2 database programming experience may be needed
- Experience with Visual Basic, MFC, OLE, Internet tools, NT, and compiler preprocessor helpful
- Knowledge of personal computer hardware may be required
Full COVID-19 vaccination may be required.
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **eXcell Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell , a division of CompuCom Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com.