LOCATION: Rockville, MD (Remote)
SUMMARY: Apex Systems has an immediate position for a Mid-level SDET, to join our client in the financial regulation industry. Candidates will need to have a strong Java and test automation background, as well as the ability to write complex SQL queries for database testing.
• Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or related field
• 4+ years experience in an SDET position
• Solid hands-on programming experience in Core Java
• Strong test background - reviewing feature requirements, writing test plans, test cases, testing features, and automating the tests)
• Understanding of primary models of test automation frameworks, (i.e. data driven, keyword driven, hybrid, behavior driven and hybrid)
• Strong experience writing SQL queries (ETL testing preferred)
• Experience with PostgreSQL or other Relational Databases
• Experience setting up CI/CD pipeline with tools like Jenkins/Docker to schedule automation scripts to run.
• Understand of AWS cloud technologies
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• Good communication skills, self motivated, high energy, high attention to detail
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or