We are looking for experienced Test Automation Engineers who want to make an impact not
only in the office, but in the world around them. We need talented test engineers to help
shape the future of our products. Expect to find great meaning in what you do, enjoy it, and
be compensated competitively for your time and talents.
We are passionate about building software that solves problems. Cogility Software is a
leading data analytics technology provider focused on enhancing human and system
performance by providing actionable intelligence in the most challenging and complex
Cogility has 2 primary products: Verus and Cogynt.
Verus is the largest voice to text application in Amazon focused on law enforcement.
Cogynt is an event processing system focused on deterministic, behavior analysis in real time.
Applications of the products include insider threat, maritime cargo security, logistics, money laundering, fraud detection, distribution, and law enforcement investigation.
We focus on delivering industry leading technologies at the highest levels of scalability, performance and security.
Apply to learn more about our products!
What you’ll be doing
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will help define and drive our automated test efforts
and keep our platform running smoothly by:
- Advancing automation efforts
- Building and maintaining highly available systems across environments various production
- Validating software releases
- Debugging complex issues and performance problems throughout the stack
- Ensuring that end users have a bug free experience
- You'll work closely with development teams, to help discover and debug issues.
What we need
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years of work experience in a similar position or in product development
- Familiarity with SeleniumServer, WebDriver libraries, Jmeter or other related frameworks, CI/CD, and Unit libraries
- Familiar with Test Run Tracking tools: e.g. TestLodge, QAComplete, TestLink
- Experience with component level testing: UI, API, DB, End to End
- Experience with Stress and Load
- Engineering background a strong plus
- A good understanding of the software development process including development and deployment
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or technical certification or equivalent work
What we want:
- Be open to taking on challenges in a new domain
- Skill and comfort working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple assignments/ projects at once
- Be able to communicate and work with people of all technical levels in a team environment
- Be willing to take feedback and incorporate it into your work
- Ability to deal positively with shifting priorities
- Must work from our Irvine office location
- Be willing to travel to client (on occasion)
- Competitive Salary
- Generous medical, dental, and vision plans
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays offered
- Stand/ sit workstations
- Kitchen stocked with snacks and drinks
- Work with talented and collaborative co-workers
- Casual environment
Full-time position – no contractors. Local candidates only, please.
“Cogility Software Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer”